Jesus answered, "I AM THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGHT ME"
What to Expect
- We preach law and gospel. We don’t add or take away from the Bible…all are welcome no matter what
- All hymns are focused on Gods praise.. we sing to the Lord
- We don’t judge how you look or dress. Gods take us the way we are
- We have the last two row designated for families with children and we also have a cry room with speaker so families can still hear Gods word
- We don’t judge your Faith but when you get to learn what we teach and preach, then we hope that you become a member here at St. Luke’s. So you can take the body and blood of Jesus Christ.
- Come and worship weekly to learn what the Bible says and take classes to learn more about what we teach and preach.
- We have many ministries for men, women, and children to get involved with our Church and Synod
- It is our prayer that our worship service will allow you to encounter your Creator and Savior through His Word and give you an opportunity to praise Him with songs and prayers.
- If you have any questions about the service, the readings or sermon, please feel free to ask our Pastor after the service.
- Large bulletins, listening assisted devices and children's worship tote bags are available.